Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My First Blog

You know you would think that I would have done this a long time ago or at least showed some interest considering my profession. But, maybe surprisingly, I am not a techie guy who jumps on all the trends like myspace, etc. or goes out and gets the latest Iphone.

So I am finally creating this blog for the my company mostly so that I can keep people in the know about the day-to-day work, projects that are being worked on, technologies that I am using (and the challenges that they create) and trends in the web development/e-commerce and SharePoint world. Overall, I like the idea of blogging because it is a good way to communicate all the things that go on in my busy head on a regular basis.

To mention the obvious goals: I will try to keep it as non-boring as possible, but there will be no doubt that some of the techie stuff will bore you but I will try to tag everything so that you don't get caught falling asleep. Finally, I will update it as often as I can. Considering how busy I am, I really hope that I get past this first post.

Wish me luck!

2 comments: